Tuesday, December 27, 2011

In addition to T stage on, in the street

In addition to T stage on, in the street of pat Ruby · Aldridge (Ruby Aldridge) attract line of sight, she relied on the unique restore ancient ways already and buy leggings online decadent temperament, often play big British Grungy singer modelling, the thick draw sootiness makeup, dressed in a clairvoyant outfit or a girls white leggings jean jacket or super long skirt, however, was to want to match a neutral style of wide brim top hat and dark glasses restoring ancient ways. In girls black leggings 2011 chun xia London fashion week period, Ruby · Aldridge (Ruby Aldridge) in the accepted "Vogue" magazine street pats British edition, she said: "I (him now) wear is Forever 21 jacket and H&M skirt, and handbag is TOD 'S, shoes is antique used clothing store tao, jewelry is my own DIY. I like Marilyn · Manson (Marilyn Manson) outfits, I like weird style, so will be the influence of his many. This time in New York fashion week I enjoy is Jason Wu's beautiful field experience. In London I found my latest like designer is John Rosa (John Rocha), his JiXiu's fantastic!"

No comments:

Post a Comment